What Information Do We Collect?
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you utilize the Site Services in the following ways:
Use of "Cookies"
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our Site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your Site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Access To Your Personal Information
We do not sell any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. If you have opted to receive marketing information from us, we may share your name, information, and email address with our third-party marketing partners who have signed confidentiality agreements.
Except as described in this paragraph, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice. The term "outside parties" does not include GGMI, General Growth Properties, Inc., its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and companies that own properties managed by GGMI. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Site and Site Services and with conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect our, or others', rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
How Can You Opt-Out, Remove Or Modify Information You Have Provided To Us?
You may opt out of receiving emails or newsletters from us at any time by using the unsubscribe mechanism within the email. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Kids and Parents
The Site covered by this Policy is not intended for use by children under age 13. No one under age 13 is allowed to use or access the Site or to provide any personal information. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you believe a child under 13 has registered with our Site or has posted content to our Site, please contact us by emailing all information to the mailing address referenced below.
Changes To Our Policy
Please note that from time to time we may review and modify our Policy. As your visits to the Site will be subject to the Policy in effect at the time of your visit, please review the Policy regularly to ensure that you are aware of any modifications. This Policy was last modified on April 28, 2010.
This Policy applies to information collected through the above-referenced Site only and not to information collected offline. References made to GGMI in this Policy concern the services we provide on the above-mentioned Site only and not other services provided by GGMI.
If you have a complaint concerning any aspect of this Site, please direct it to the address provided below and include any pertinent details.
We use reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your Personally Identifiable Information ("PII") from unauthorized access and use. Do not use email to send us financial account information since it would be unencrypted and can be read by anyone who receives or intercepts it.
If the email address you provide to us is a wireless email address you agree to receive messages on your mobile device. You understand that your wireless carrier charges their standard rates and these apply to the messages we send via email or text. You represent that you are the owner or authorized user of the wireless device on which messages will be received, and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges.
Beginning on January 1, 2005, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please note, as described herein, we do not sell any of your personally identifiable information to third parties for their marketing purposes. If you have opted to receive marketing information from us, we may share your name and email address with our third-party marketing partners as described above. To make a request pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, please mail us your inquiry to the address below.
Need To Reach Our Department?
General Growth Management, Inc.
Attn: Business Development
110 N. Wacker Dr., 3N05K
Chicago, IL 60606
1. Your Adoption of This Agreement. You indicate your consent to be bound by all terms of this Agreement if you do any of the following: use the Site, register with the Site, subscribe to any services available on the Site, or click on a button class="clearfix" being informed that clicking will evidence consent to this Agreement. As used in this Agreement, "you" are the person using the Site or the person described in any completed online form.
2. Agreement to Conduct Transactions Electronically. You agree that all of your transactions, if any, with or through the Site may, at our option, be conducted electronically. You further agree that we may determine (from time to time) to provide all or any part of our services non-electronically, and that those services will still be governed by this Agreement unless you enter into a different agreement on a form provided by us. You agree that we may communicate with you through electronic messages ("email"). If you do not wish to have your transactions with or through the Site conducted electronically, you should not enter into this Agreement and you should cease all use of the Site.
3. License to Use the Site; Restrictions - Intellectual Property and Trademarks. We hereby grant you a non-exclusive, revocable license to use the Site in accordance with this Agreement; we reserve the right to suspend or revoke this license in our sole discretion without notice. You may download and print Content to your personal computing device solely for your own personal non-commercial use. "Content" means any data accessible on the Site, including without limitation text, images, video, graphics, audio files, software, and any combination thereof. All Content is the property of General Growth Management, Inc. or its Content suppliers. In addition, all trademarks and intellectual property is the property of General Growth Properties, Inc. or General Growth Management, Inc. or its Content suppliers and any use, misuse or copying of any trademarks or intellectual property is prohibited without the express authorization of General Growth Management, Inc. You may not otherwise use, reproduce, alter, or modify Content in any way, nor may you transmit, distribute or display Content to third parties.
7. Links to Third-Party Web Sites. As a convenience to you, the Site may provide links to other Internet web sites that are not under our control ("Third-Party Websites"). The products and/or services offered by such Third-Party Websites are sold by the relevant third party and not by GGMI, and such third parties shall be solely responsible for fulfillment of any and all transactions involving products and services which may be offered on the Third-Party Websites. Your visit to Third-Party Websites is subject to the terms and conditions of such Third-Party Websites, and not to this Agreement. Any links on the Site to Third-Party Websites do not imply an endorsement or warranty of such sites by us of any kind. Third-Party Websites are not authorized to make any representation or warranty on our behalf. We hereby disclaim any and all warranties and guarantees, including warranties of quality, fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability, regarding any Third-Party Websites and regarding any products or services which may be offered on any Third-Party Websites.
8. No Warranties; As Is. THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS", AND YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, AND LACK OF NEGLIGENCE. THERE IS NO WARRANTY AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE SITE OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE, THE SITE ITSELF, OR OUR EFFORTS, WILL FULFILL ANY OF YOUR PARTICULAR PURPOSES OR NEEDS. WE DO NOT GIVE ANY WARRANTIES OR UNDERTAKE ANY DUTIES WITH REGARD TO THE AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME, FUNCTIONALITY, TIMELINESS OF SERVICES, ACCURACY OR CURRENCY OF CONTENT, LACK OF VIRUSES, OR OTHERWISE.
9. No Incidental, Consequential, or Other Special Damages. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OR CAUSE OF ACTION OR THE ALLEGED BASIS OF THE CLAIM, YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION AND THE LIKE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF THE REMEDIES OTHERWISE PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, AT LAW, OR IN EQUITY, FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
10. Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, and Exclusive Remedy. Discounts and availability subject to change without notice. Although we try to assure accuracy, GGMI cannot be responsible for a typographical or photo error on the Site. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree that your sole remedy for any breach of this Agreement will be the substitution or replacement of all or part of the Site that gives rise to damages incurred by you. You agree that this limitation of liability will apply even if any remedy fails of its essential purpose. In the event a court of competent jurisdiction determines that we are liable for damages of any kind, you agree that such damages shall not exceed Ten Dollars (US$10.0).
11. Your Representations & Warranties. You represent and warrant that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement on your own behalf or on behalf of any person for whom you are acting as agent, and that all information that you submit to us is true, accurate and current. Further, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold General Growth Management, Inc., and its affiliates, parents and subsidiaries harmless from all losses, claims, damages and expenses arising out of or relating to your breach of this Agreement or your violation of any laws or the rights of third parties.
12. Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, United States without reference to the conflict of law provisions thereof. Use of the Site is not authorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of this Agreement.
13. Claims of Copyright Infringement. We rely on our users to bring copyright infringement to our attention. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced in such a way that constitutes copyright infringement may contact us at the address provided below. Please specifically reference the copyright issue and domain name address in your correspondence to us.
14. Severability; No Waiver; Entire Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the parties agree that the remaining provisions of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect, provided that the allocation of risks described herein is given effect to the fullest extent possible. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not constitute a waiver of our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement, including any notices and disclosures on the Site, constitutes the entire agreement between you and us. General Growth Management, Inc. Attn: Business Development 110 N. Wacker Dr., 3N05K Chicago, IL 60606 312-960-5000 firstname.lastname@example.org